Oh so close!
Last week I said I was one good weekend away from finishing K-9’s base. Well, I didn’t get one good weekend. I got about 4 hours. That was enough to install the remaining trim, grind down a few offending nails, putty the new joints and sand three sides. Need to sand one remaining side and the top. But there’s enough progress to give you a new picture.
I’ve also picked up an Arduino Starter Kit from Hacktronics. It includes the Arduino board, breadboard, a collection of resistors, 12 LEDs, a push button, connector wires and a USB cable. I’d like to use this to relay sensor status to and execute commands from an old 12-inch Powerbook G4 we use for basic web surfing in the kitchen. But for the time being, that’s sitting on a shelf. I need to finish the base and get to work on the head.